TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Personal orders are those purchased by an individual for personal use.
2. Personal orders will not be supplied on credit. Personal orders must be paid for in full at the time of ordering.
3. We do not allow 'pickups'. Orders will be sent to the address you specify. Please check that your address details are correct.
4. We do not supply posters on 'approval'. The purpose of this website is to show what posters look like so customers can decide if they meet requirements. Questions about posters should be directed to our sales department.
1. School orders are those purchased on behalf of an educational institution.
2. School orders can be ordered on credit. Your school will be invoiced at the time the order is processed.
3. School orders should include a purchase order number.
4. School orders should be placed by the person with authority to order goods on behalf of a department or school.
5. It is the responsibility of the person placing the order to check that all goods are included and in good condition.
6. If errors are found Tirine must be notified within 30 days. We will not accept notifications of errors after that time.
7. Payment on orders should be made within 30 days or the by the 20th of the month after invoicing.
8. Goods do not become the property of the school until payment has been received in full.
9. Any discounts given will only apply for 30 days. Failure to pay within that time means that any discounts are forfeited and full prices apply for all goods.
TRACKING AND SHIPPING
1. All goods are sent tracked with NZ Post.
2. We will supply you with the tracking number if your order is over $200 in value.
3. You can request the tracking number for any order by emailing our sales department.
4. NZ Post usually delivers parcels within 1-3 days. If your order appears to be taking a long time to arrive please email us. We will check it for you.
1. If your order does not appear to have arrived please do the following:
a) Check with your front desk staff. We sometimes find that orders have just not been passed on when they arrive.
b) Check with others in your department. We sometimes find that an order is accepted by someone other than the person who placed the order.
c) Contact us. We will check the tracking on a parcel and confirm whether or not it was delivered to school.
2. In the rare event that your parcel has disappeared in transit we will replace all goods at no cost to the school.
3. Please note that in event of a parcel going missing NZ Post will require the school to make a declaration that the order was never received.
Note: In most cases missing order problems are solved by taking the first steps listed here.
1. We will accept back goods if they are returned in saleable condition within 30 days of purchase.
2. Prior to returning goods please contact our sales department and notify them that goods are being returned.
3. The school is liable for freight costs on any returned goods.
4. Goods must be packed in the same way that they were delivered to ensure they arrive in good condition. Failure to do this will forfeit your right to return goods if they arrive damaged.
5. Upon receipt of the goods we will contact you to confirm that they have been received and issue you with a credit against your invoice. In the case of personal orders we will credit the correct amount back to your credit card.